Saturday, December 12, 2015

Holidailies Day 12: PROJECT FOR AWESOME!


Project for Awesome!!

^^^^ That's what we're going with today, because Project for Awesome is... well, Awesome. They've been raising money for a day now, and in that day they managed to raise $1.1 million for Save the Children. Now, going into their second day, they're raising money for charities that fans are able to vote for at the link I just posted. NaNoWriMo is on there, as well as a number of other spectacular causes! So go, watch some videos, vote for some worthy people, donate to them! They are the best! Also, if you're into Nerdfighteria, you can get some pretty awesome perks. Also, if you want some entertainment, they are doing a livestream on YouTube.

That distracted me from my paper writing (and from eating breakfast... whatever) significantly already, so I am considering going offline while I get this paper sorted. Hoping to finish it before I have to leave for my party tonight. Hoping my brain gets on board with that goal.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment