Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 25: Merry Lord of the Rings-mas!

Merry Christmas everyone! After careful consideration on what to do on this day, given that we really had no family plans after getting back from Reno, I came to a conclusion about the best way to celebrate Christmas: Watch Lord of the Rings, of course!

It had been too long since my last marathon of all three Extended Editions, you see. At least since last year sometime, because I didn't have access to any of my DVDs for almost half of this year, and even then I didn't have a TV or DVD player available until last month. So I was overdue.

So far they're amazing. I will likely blog about that tomorrow, since this current viewing has yielded some inspiration in areas that I had forgotten. Plus, I just love this story.

For now, however I will keep it short. We have only just finished the second movie, which means the last one is going to go very late into the night. It could not be avoided. But it has been worth it, a hundred times over.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment