So in the event that I can't get together enough brainpower for a full thought but still need a daily blog post, here are a bunch of partial ones in the form of...
An internet survey!
Yes, these things that tend to circulate around the internet on various platforms; first email, then Myspace, and then Facebook (and even Tumblr for a time). Honestly, they were a major part of my experience in growing up on the internet and I love them. So I'll be answering questions from this list, 10 at a time on days that I have a lot going on.
Here we go!
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? A picture of my cat, Lorelai, sleeping peacefully on my lap.
- Do you know any big gossips? Yes, schools tend to be hubs of gossip, though I try to avoid it when possible.
- Have you been pulled over by a cop? Yeah, a few times, mostly for speeding (once for going 2 MPH over the limit, but it was in Oregon and in a construction zone, so I don't really count it cause the cop let me off with a warning). I haven't been pulled over since 2012 though and I'm looking to keep that streak strong.
- Do you know your heritage? Genetically - Scottish, Irish, Finnish, Bohemian, Filipino, and a couple of unknows tossed in. Culturally - very American, with an affinity for bagpipes, scotch, and Guinness. Though I do love me some adobo and lumpia when I can get it.
- What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it? Well... I'm pretty sure one thing I always wanted was to have a serious relationship with a person who not only gets me and all my weird quirks but also loves me and all my weird quirks. And I've definitely got that now in Marie.
- What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn't go to work? I used to try to pretend to be sick to get out of doing my schoolwork, but it doesn't work as well when you're homeschooled and pretending to be sick mostly just means you can't go and play with your friends when you're done. I don't think I've ever pretended to be sick to get out of an actual job though. At most, I've timed my travel plans poorly and not made it back in time after a break or vacation.
- What was the last lie you told? I told myself that I would write a full blog post before I went to work today. Clearly, that worked out.
- Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes, and sung in the rain too.
- What is your blood type? My philosophy in life; B Positive.
- Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes. Nothing major, just a few fender benders.
Well, that was fun! Now I can go to sleep guilt-free, and hopefully tomorrow I will finish the thought I started to compose today.