Sunday, December 20, 2020

Holidailies Day 20: I Love My Fidget Cube

I love my fidget cube. That's it. That's the post.

Oh, more reasons? Well currently I'm off my meds because of the aforementioned government system fuckery, so I am sliding between relatively normal functionality and being All Over The Place (also realizing just how much the meds usually suppress my appetite). So when I was working with my students today over Zoom, the fidget cube that I just re-found in the moving process was a lifesaver because it helped me be slightly more focused. 

As for the rest of the day, I've just been keeping it close and occasionally pausing to sit and just mess with it until my brain feels like it can focus on just like, 5 things, not 15 at any given time.

It's not much, but it's enough that I managed to do laundry and cook (and do dishes, miracle of miracles) today as well as some more unpacking. But it's not enough to extend to writing anything more than this right now, so hopefully, tomorrow will have a little more writing focus in the cards.

Until tomorrow,

Hobbit

No comments:

Post a Comment