Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 16: Pictures!

Late post today, and despite bopping around the internet for a bit to try and grab some inspiration, none was forthcoming. Today at work felt about three times longer than 4 hours (which is 12... as I explain to kids daily how to do multiplication). Sometimes, I think that God must giggle every time I get a job that requires me to tutor math on a regular basis. At least this job I have backup for the older kids when they hand me a page of problems that either look totally foreign or look like something I recognize, but can't figure out how to do again.

I feel like this at least once a day.

So yeah, it's been that kind of day. At least they got to play outside today, since the rain showed up a couple of hours later than forecast. So pictures! Mostly from my phone that I haven't had a chance to post anywhere yet. A picture is worth a thousand words right? So I should definitely get some word credit for this post, heh.

Don't know how well you can see it, but these are my LOLCatz word magnets. They are my favorite kitchen decoration ever.
A Rare Selfie - Modeling my super sophisticated method of plunging a toilet without gagging.
 Sassy Hiddles.

My awesome Handbag of Holding. Complete with geeky flair.

This is a thing. Totally a thing.

And also Tom Hiddleston again. Because Tom Hiddleston.


No comments:

Post a Comment